TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation, and predictability – at home, at school and when out and about.
This simple to use visual communication toolkit can help to identify and manage feelings and communicate immediate personal needs.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons, and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click, and off you go.
- perfect for home, school, going out, and many other settings
- visual means for communicating sensory overloads
- symbols are a great non-verbal way to explain and discuss aches and pains
- use to help understand and identify feelings and emotions
- gain feedback on tasks, activities, or events that might give insight to changes in focus or behavior
- includes a good range of symbols to help with developing and implementing self-help strategies
Our customers say
“We needed to call an ambulance this weekend for our daughter and her TomTags meant she was able to communicate with the ambulance crew. In fact, the paramedics were so impressed they made a note of them and they said they were going to have a look at what sets were available!”
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Feelings & Emotions sticker pack
- 1 Share how I feel tag