The infant bangle was created to give little ones access to the chewable market, yet this bangle also works well for all ages as a hand fidget in its own right or can be adapted to be a pendant.
Having listened to parents we knew that a need for sensory input can start really young, but those under the age of 3 cannot wear a necklace and have a habit of losing handheld items. Whilst we had designed a range of child-sized bangles they remained too big for these forgotten people. Jenny wanted to keep the design simple and use bright primary colours to appeal to a younger market.
- Squishy and Squeezable
- Versatile: Small bangle, handheld or pendant
- Great for young sleeve chewers
- Redirection tool for nail biters
- Can aid concentration
91% of people who use Chewigem report it improves their concentration
Loved by professionals and parents this product fills that gap from teething toys to a practical bangle that can work well for toddlers and smaller children.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
CHEWIGEMS WITHOUT A CORD (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
To wash your Chewigem you can use any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply