TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation, and predictability – at home, at school, and when out and about.
This toolkit lets you quickly and easily create a personalised bag-packing checklist for forgetful children. A fun to use a visual reminder of everything they need to take to school and bring home again.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click, and off you go.
- develops organisational skills
- encourages independence and responsibility
- reduces anxieties over forgotten items
- 6 different coloured tags help to identify the right list for each day
- use the attachment loop to fasten easily to any school bag
- water-resistant stickers for durability
Our customers say
“Transformed a very forgetful child at home and school, nearly always has everything at the right time and place.”
“They really are amazing. My son went back to school today and while he has always struggled to organise himself, this morning he knew exactly what he needed to do and exactly what he needed to take to school. What a stress-free morning, I could get used to this!”
“They help 2 very forgetful children get home earlier because now they remember everything and don’t get sent back into school for things.”
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- My School Kit sticker pack
- 1 ‘My school day’ tag