https://youtu.be/x_Df1vwD4GIThe Eternity Pendant has a secret ingredient that makes the feel of it really quite special. Its coated in a special substance that makes them feel divine. It’s almost like velvet.
If only computers were advanced enough to allow you to touch products. If that was the case, I promise you, with this one you would not be able to stop. It is so soothing to the touch and a pleasure to stroke and rub. As a result, it is extremely popular with chewers and tactile seekers alike.
- Unique velvet-smooth feel
- Complimenting soft coloured cord
- Large hole ideal for fiddling with
- Loved by tactile seekers who enough fabric-like textures
- A brilliant alternative to those that don’t like a rubbery feel
93% of people who use Chewigem say it helps them feel calmer
Picture yourself hooking up with friends or strolling into work, safe in the knowledge that if you begin to feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed, your eternity pendant is on hand to help soothe your senses.
Wear it your way, by selecting a colour that suits your style and adjusting the long cord to a length that works for you.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- Pendants are not suitable for anyone under 3 years of age due to the long cord which poses a strangulation risk
- All pendants have a breakaway clasp for safety, always check this is working well.
- All of our silicone products are nontoxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- The clasp on pendants is not designed for chewing. (small part – choking hazard). If you think you or your chewer cannot resist chewing the clasp then select a product that is not a necklace.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage. As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded.
- Products must be checked frequently and discarded as soon as wear and tear shows. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
with the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply
1 review for Eternity Pendant Sensory Chew
I am very happy with the eternity chew. I love the texture, it feels smooth more like short fur feels smooth and not like polished/tumbled stone feels smooth (which is how I would descripe the gloss finish). It feels a bit more warm in texture. I also really like how the chew has different thickness, so I can have a thicker part with the back teeth and a thinner one with the front teeth. It feels a bit squishy, but still pretty firm. The color is a bit muted but strong.