The Bermuda Bangle was one of our first Chewable Bangles ten years ago and is still going strong!
Picture yourself heading out with friends, this bangle in a range of colours can match your outfit and be either a statement piece in its own right or blend with your outfit. Finding the noise and bustle of the restaurant a bit overwhelming? Your Bermuda Bangle is on hand to squeeze and rub under the table or twiddle on your wrist, allowing you to self-regulate and calm.
“It blends in with loads of outfits and most people wouldn’t realise that it is a ‘chew tool’.”
This bangle has a matching pendant available, so why not treat yourself to the full set! Link to Jazz pendant.
- Glossy and smooth finish
- Soothing stimmable feel
- Discreet for work or socialising
- Strong with a nice bounce-back for satisfying oral input
- Perfect for redirecting nail biters and sleeve chewers
76% say Chewigem helps them self regulate
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply
There are no reviews yet.