TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation, and predictability.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click, and off you go.
- bring structure and routine to mornings and evenings at home
- help children remember exactly what they need to do and in what order
- visual routines avoid the need to repeat verbal instructions
- children know exactly what to expect when the routine is clearly displayed
- 2 button holders (colours vary)
- 20 blank buttons
- 20 symbol stickers plus 4 blanks
- 1 Share how I feel tag
- get up, bedtime, get dressed, get undressed,
- wash, shower, bath, wash hands, use the toilet (sitting), use toilet (standing)
- brush hair, brush teeth, breakfast, eat, drink
- get ready, go to school, homework, read, iPad/tablet
There are no reviews yet.