The versatile Berries necklace is multifunctional and can provide weighted therapy on the go!
Designed to be functional and versatile the berries necklace is a fast-selling product and when you learn about its features you will understand why. To the lay eye, it looks like a chunky statement piece, but in practice, it can be so much more.
- You can adapt this from one bead, three, beads to the full set of seven and everything in between.
- Each bead has a lumpy texture which is a pleasure to rub
- The full necklace feels heavy, giving you weighted therapy on the go.
- Does not have to be worn, can be used as a fiddle and stim aid in your hand too.
90% of people report Chewigem helps their anxiety
If you love a piece of chunky statement jewellery then this could be the product for you, but if you don’t, then don’t write this one off… strip it down to fewer beads, or have it in your pocket to fiddle with. Imagine walking through a busy shopping centre and being able to reach up to your neck and feel the weight of those beads in your hands, twist and fiddle with them and feel your body relax as the sensations smooth and calm you.
“They have weight to them which I find wonderful for my weight-grounding needs. My favourite thing about these is the texture!” Angel
If you love the idea of this texture then you might want to consider our pocket fidget which has a bead in the centre with the same texture as the berries and makes a portable stimmable pocket companion.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- Pendants are not suitable for anyone under 3 years of age due to the long cord which poses a strangulation risk
- All pendants have a breakaway clasp for safety, always check this is working well.
- All of our silicone products are nontoxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- The clasp on pendants is not designed for chewing. (small part – choking hazard). If you think you or your chewer cannot resist chewing the clasp then select a product that is not a necklace.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage. As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded.
- Products must be checked frequently and discarded as soon as wear and tear shows. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply
There are no reviews yet.