The raindrop is one of our early designs which is now over ten years old, this one remains popular with a range of chewers, fidgeters, and stimmers, probably because it just blends in and does its job, simple and effective.
With its smooth glossy finish and classic shape, it’s no wonder people don’t spot its anything more than a nice-looking pendant.
- Satisfyingly smooth and glossy finish
- Ideal for tactile seekers who enjoy sleek surfaces
- Beautifully shiny
- Irresistibly rubable
- Different thickness throughout to add interest
- Ideal for school, office or going out
93% of people say Chewigem helps them feel calmer
“The raindrop is my go-to Chewigem and my favorite at the moment. It has thicker and thinner parts. It is smooth and can be used as a worry stone. I use it at work and school and it is very discreet.” Nathy
Whether you are a tactile seeker or love to chew, this combines both allowing you unbeknownst to your friends, family, and colleagues that you are secretly and subtly self-regulating and taking control of your sensory sensations.
It’s worth checking out our Bonnie Bangle and Bermuda Bangle to compliment your pendant and give you the full set.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- Pendants are not suitable for anyone under 3 years of age due to the long cord which poses a strangulation risk
- All pendants have a breakaway clasp for safety, always check this is working well.
- All of our silicone products are nontoxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- The clasp on pendants is not designed for chewing. (small part – choking hazard). If you think you or your chewer cannot resist chewing the clasp then select a product that is not a necklace.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage. As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded.
- Products must be checked frequently and discarded as soon as wear and tear shows. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply