The Original Chubes from Chewigem took inspiration from all those people who chew on the neck of their T-shirts or hoodie strings, but in fact, they do so much more than that!
You are not the only one who finds themselves reaching for the strings of your hoodie and have a good chomp and that is exactly why the Chubes were made. It makes them extremely functional and discreet. And you no longer get destroyed and soggy strings.
- Smooth texture with a good bounce back
- Great for hoodie strings, very discreet
- Can also be pushed onto the ends of the stationary
- Can be worn on the cord as a necklace with spares
- Being hollow we have had success with dummy weaning as it gives similar feedback to a dummy teat
- Can be slipped over headphone wires
- Range of colours to either blend in or stand out.
91% of people say Chewigem helps them concentrate
Imagine heading out to meet a buddy for a run or walk, wearing a bangle or necklace would not really work with your joggers and hoody, but you know you need something to hand. By using the chubes they can look like part of your hoody and be on hand when needed for a quick suck, chew, or stroke.
“The chubes are very versatile and can be put onto hoodie strings, can be used to cover zips, put onto the end of pencils, used on the cord, and much more!
They have a nice ‘bounce back’ when chewed.” Rebecca
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7qo1KlwRWZY” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>