Splish splash, I was taking a sensory bath.
Sensory Bath Bag.
With super-easy wall-hanging storage hooks your sensory essentials are now even with you, even in the bath.
The Bath bag is an all-round tactile, fidget and chew aid perfect for the home. Plus helps develop gross motor skills and proprioception.
Obviously popular kids, and adults that can still admit to enjoying a bath toy or two.
Yes, you can use it in the bath, the title kind of gives that away, and it makes a different kind of bath toy as the items are solid and so sink, rather than float. But each item has differing textures and flexibility providing a range of sensory input for you to enjoy.
- Bright eye-catching colours for visual stimulation
- Practice gross motor skills with placing items in and out of the bag
- Use the bag as a bucket and enjoy the sensory sound of the water draining from the holes in the base
- Adapt any of the 4 items to a wearable by adding a cord as each has a slit that can be used to thread the cord onto
- Use any of the items individually as portable stress aids and enjoy their texture and squeezability.
76% of people say Chewigem helps them control meltdowns
The possibilities to make games with this bag are endless, from proprioception activities that help you improve your spatial awareness by letting the items sink to the bottom of the bath and reaching to retrieve them, to filling and pouring water from the bag. The only limitation is your imagination.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply
There are no reviews yet.