The chewable, stimmable Twister Bangles are popular with children and adults due to their versatility and discretion. With ridged texture and real flexibility, plus a satisfying bounce the feedback from these bangles is incredible.
Designed to meet the needs of younger chewers, its diameter is such that it works for most children, but due to its flex and stretch, it also fits the majority of average framed adults too.
- 2 in a pack
- Super for lighter chewers
- Perfect for those who enjoy flexible stim aids
- Gentle ridged repeating texture
90% of people say Chewigem reduces their anxiety
Picture yourself at work or school, sporting this super discreet and comfortable bangle that just blends in and looks like any other wrist wear. As you feel your senses becoming overloaded, you can gently run the lumpy surface. You decide to slip it off your wrist and squeeze it in your fist, feeling its soft flexible sides crumple in your hands then spring back into shape. You twist it around on itself and around your fingers. You slip it back onto your hand but leaving your thumb as a barrier so it does not go on your wrist and it sits across your knuckles. You place your head on your hands and can gently nibble the soft springy bangle. Your sensory system rewards you with calm and feeling regulated and you are able to focus once again.
Match the colours with the Cat pendant to complete the look
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply