The Tread Bangle was designed by one of our own customers and is a best-selling Chewigem Original!
We ran a competition many moons ago to get our community involved in our next design. One of the winning entries was this bangle, which we then produced and have sold to tens of thousands of happy chewers around the globe. It was so popular we brought it out in an adult size too.
- Great for re-directing nail-biting
- This product has saved thousands of sleeves from destruction!
- Perfect for those who cannot tolerate wearing something around their neck
- Stylish and wearable – match to your wardrobe
- Textured and nubbly
- Discreet – ideal for work or school
93% of people say Chewigem helps them feel calmer
Imagine you’re at work and feel yourself needing to fidget but don’t want to draw attention to the fact. With a Tread Bangle up your sleeve, you will always have something discreetly available, whether in a meeting or at your desk.
It’s great for anyone who needs to stim and chew and is a fantastic product if you’re a nail-biter wanting to redirect the habit. Its nubbly and contoured texture makes it a winner among our customers.
“The tread has a great tactile input and it is very calming to run your hands over it.” Rebecca
Available in a range of colours to match your wardrobe – you can go super-colourful if you like brights or neutral grey if that’s more your style.
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply