The Essentials bundle is as the name suggests essential! A mix of some of our most popular stim and chew toys at a bargain price.
All ages love this bundle, inspired by a common trait of sensory seekers to enjoy playing with and chewing everyday items, this makes a perfect alternative. It’s not quite the real thing, but it provides a safer, more acceptable alternative than potentially damaging your teeth on metal keys or destroying your bank card. Included are keys, phone, purse and bank card.
- Range of textures for a range of sensory tactile needs
- Ability to use the slit and attach items to a lanyard or Chewipal
- Portable – pop your favorite in your pocket or bag to carry about
- Perfect TV watching stim companion
- Includes keys, credit card, and phone.
76% of people who use Chewigem say it helps them self regulate
Picture yourself chilling watching some Netflix and instead of eating, or picking the buttons off the remote control or chomping on your fingernails you can fiddle, fidget, flap, scratch, chomp, pick, flick and stim to your heart’s content with these
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply